You’re planning a new product line to take advantage of an opportunity in the marketplace. Perhaps you want to enhance your existing range or you need a contract food manufacturing partner with the flexibility and innovation to help you capitalise on the market’s ever changing tastes.
Whatever the case, Private Label Contact Manufacturing can provide you with the complete solution - from the initial concept development through to warehousing and distribution.
- Beverages - isotonic and new age beverages in glass or plastic
- Salad Dressings/Mayonnaises - retail packs in glass and plastic, bulk catering packs
- Jellies and Instant Desserts in sachets and stand-up pouches, including ‘lite’ formulations
- Jams - retail and bulk packs, including high fruit content
- Fruit Toppings - retail and bulk packs
- Retort Capability
- Drinking Chocolate, Powdered Milkshakes in pouches and composite canisters
- Dips/Salsas - retail packs in glass and bulk catering packs
- Pasta Sauces/Simmer Sauces - Ethnic and traditional sauces, retail packs in glass
- Peppers and Curry Powder in pottles
- Microwavable Steamed Puddings
- Dessert Sauces
- Christmas Puddings
Contact us to find out more about how our team can provide you with a superior product.
The key lies in our partnership approach
Being based in New Zealand means we can access fresh, natural ingredients. Skilled Food Technologists combine these to create products with true market appeal. Our accomplished Business Managers, who have extensive experience in the food industry, will work with you to develop your requirements. Options include dedicated packaging formats to enhance your exclusivity as well as adding functionality.
Our product development specialists will then work with you on the “blueprint” for your product, combining existing knowledge with the latest information gained from our ongoing commitment to research and development.
Our technical specialists will oversee the quality assurance aspects at every stage of the manufacturing process. Depending on the requirements, your products will be manufactured at one of our three plants. Batch sizes can be tailored to suit your requirements; short runs are not necessarily a problem.
Our substantial skill base and commitment to innovation gives us the confidence to tackle the more technically demanding of your ‘products needs.’ Our service to you doesn’t finish once your food products have been manufactured and labelled. Our operation is based around J.I.T. principles, ensuring products are delivered to your distribution channels in the best condition.
Private Label Contact Manufacturing is committed to working with you to provide advice, product enhancements and new developments that will help maintain your brand as a market leader. Your brand is our brand.